Brand New Arriving for 2024!
*Please note Full Vehicle Specification and pictures are for illustration only, actual vehicle specs may vary, please confirm with SHMCC*
Roller Team Auto-Roller 746
155bhp – 6 Speed Automatic – Silver Cab
This Roller Team motorhome provides 6 berth accommodation, with 5 belted seats (including drivers). With accommodation provided through an over cab bed, a double dinette conversion, and a rear lounge conversion. While the kitchen benefits from a 3 burner gas hob, combined oven & grill, 3-way fridge/freezer, and sink. Also, the bathroom has a separate shower washroom with shower, sink, vanity, and cassette toilet.
In conclusion, this motorhome has 240v mains electricity connection and Truma hot water and heating. Featuring blinds and fly screens fitted to the opening habitation windows. Overall, this motorhome benefits from a solar panel, alloy wheels and exterior storage. For more features, please see below.
The Auto-Roller 746 is a must have motorhome for those who love to spend cooking, relaxing and generally being in their motorhome. Here is an unbelievable space for living during the day with a luxurious u-shaped lounge and double dinette with no fixed beds. The kitchen comprises an oven with a grill, gas hob, and ample storage space to make cooking a meal a breeze on the road for the extended family. After a relaxing day spent socialising with friends and family, bedtime is just as comfortable; both the seating areas transform into double beds, and a fixed double bed over the cab makes this spacious six-berth motorhome.
Engine & Chassis
- Built on a Ford Transit Chassis
- 155bhp Ford Transit Euro 6D Engine
- Upgraded to a 6-Speed Automatic Gearbox
Weight & Dimensions
- Ford 16″ black alloy wheels
- Floor material of MTS with a thickness of 5.4cm
- Walls material of VTR with a thickness of 3cm
- Roof material of VTR with a thickness of 3cm
- With a length of 7.47m, width of 2.35m and height of 3.2m
- An internal height of 2.08m
- With a towable weight of 2000kg
- A maximum gross vehicle weight of 3500kg, and a mass in running order of 3073kg
Maximum Bed Measurements
- With 6 berths available through the following;
- Over Cab Bed measuring at 2.09m x 1.60m
- Double Dinette conversion measuring at 1.76m x 1.26m
- Rear Lounge conversion measuring at 2.16m x 1.97
Living Room Features
- Available with 6 berth, and 5 Seatbelts
- Entrance door with fixed window
- Fly screen for entrance door
- Lounge carpet
Cab Area Interior Features
- Driver and Passenger airbag
- Cab air conditioning
- Electrically operated and heated mirrors
- Zenec Xzent touch screen display unit, featuring radio/DAB+/twin-tuner/Apple CarPlay/Android link, Bluetooth, motorhome specific navigation and colour reversing camera with sensors
- Swivelling drivers seat and passenger seat
- Cruise control with speed limiter
Electrical & Gas Features
- 3 gas burner hob
- Gas oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment, three way (220v, 12v & gas)
- With a fresh water capacity of 100l and waste water tank capacity of 100l
- Space for 2 gas bottles with a total max weight of 15kg
- New Truma Inet X System
- 6kW combined and electric/gas heating and hot water
Exterior Style & Features
- Panoramic roof skylight measuring at 800mm x 600mm
- Dinette skylight measuring at 400mm x 400mm
- Rear skylight measuring at 400mm x 400mm
- Garage locker space door measuring at 87cm x 52cm
- Exterior awning light
- Solar Panel
- Bike rack for four bikes (max capacity of 60kg)
- 6-Speed Automatic
- Pleated cab blinds
Full Vehicle Specification may vary. Please Note pictures are for illustration only, actual vehicle specs may vary, please confirm with SHMCC.
All Prices quoted include any Manufacturer or SHMCC promotions.
All Purchases and Orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website.
Please Note we are operating an appointment system.