Please note all calls received and made by SHMCC are recorded for training and monitoring
- Where the Motorhome or Caravan and goods, (herein referred to as “the goods”) to be supplied are to be ordered from the manufacturer South Hereford Motorcaravan Centre Ltd (herein referred to as “S.H.M.C.C”) undertakes to assist the purchaser in obtaining the benefit of the warranty or guarantee given by the manufacture in the respect of the goods.
- S.H.M.C.C. is a company registered in England and wales, company registration number 04591318. Our registered office A40 Southbound, Whitchurch, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6DF.
- Our registered vat number is 800755158 We can be contacted on 01600 890 870 or email@example.com
- Our trading premises is A40 Southbound, Whitchurch, Ross- On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6DF, we also trade at The Caravan Camping and Motorhome show which takes place in February and The Motorhome and Caravan Show which takes place in October at the Birmingham NEC, B40 1NT, on the usual Swift, Autotrail and Rollerteam stands.
- At S.H.M.C.C we reserve the right to retract all offers at any given time.
- The purchaser must pay S.H.M.C.C. the balance of the purchase price of all the goods before delivery, in the case of a bank transfer, this is to be at least 24 hours prior to delivery of the Motorhome or Caravan. In the case of a cash purchase, it will be to the maximum of £8000.
- Please note we are not liable for any delays due to moneys not being readably available.
- Delivery will not take place before the date indicated on the order form unless an earlier delivery date is agreed and is in written agreement. By both Parties.
- In the event of a used Motorhome or Caravan being part exchanged for any of the goods at S.H.M.C.C. we may proceed to sell the goods taken in part exchange at any given time. In addition, any used Motorhome or Caravan taken in part exchange shall not necessarily be the cash price S.H.M.C.C. may achieve in a future sale, In the event of the Motorhome or Caravan being sold before the delivery date of the goods, or in the event that the goods are not delivered. In this case S.H.M.C.C. Will pay no more than the price agreed for part exchange.
- When the purchaser places an order for a Motorhome or Caravan, a deposit is always required. In the case of a Motorhome the Minimum deposit required is £1000 (One Thousand Pounds), on any
Motorhome over £30,000 (Thirty thousand pounds) a minimum deposit of £2000 (Two Thousand Pounds) is required. Caravans all require a £1000 (One Thousand Pounds) deposit. Putting a deposit onto any vehicle will result in the removal of the vehicle from sale and in the case of any New Motorhome or Caravan not in stock, an order will be placed with the manufactures.
- All Deposits are non-refundable. However, in the event that the purchaser is unable to obtain finance from ourselves or when S.H.M.C.C carry out a full inspection of the part exchange and it does not meet the original description and S.H.M.C.C and the purchaser cannot agree on a suitable value for the part exchange the deposit will be refunded. In the event that the purchaser cancels the order, it will not be refunded, but it will be held for 6 months to use against the purchase of another vehicle.
- All offers are not in conjunction with any other offers and are subject to availability.
- Where the agreement is for the purchase of goods to be ordered from the manufacturer S.H.M.C.C will agree an estimated delivery date. The seller will use its best endeavours to deliver by such a date. However, we cannot guarantee time of delivery, and S.H.M.C.C shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery however caused.
- Where the agreement is for the purchase of new/used goods from S.H.M.C.C. The company. S.H.M.C.C will agree an estimated delivery date. The seller will use its best endeavours to deliver by such a date. However, we cannot guarantee time of delivery and S.H.M.C.C shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery however caused.
- S.H.M.C.C reserve the right to cancel any orders where S.H.M.C.C cannot supply the vehicle for any reason. S.H.M.C.C will endeavor to find a suitable replacement vehicle, where this is not possible S.H.M.C.C will return the whole deposit in full and final settlement and shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser.
- If in the event the Manufactures are unable to make a Motorhome or Caravan to the Model, Make and Specification ordered by the Purchaser, then S.H.M.C.C will return the deposit in full and will cancel any agreement.
- Where the agreement is for the purchase of goods to be ordered from the manufacturer, S.H.M.C.C will agree a price with the customer based on the Manufacturers RRP. S.H.M.C.C will endeavour to honour and maintain the agreed price. However, we reserve the right to amend the previously agreed price in line with any Manufacturer Price Increases and S.H.M.C.C shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser through any reasonable or unavoidable price increase however caused (in this scenario the purchaser will be eligible for their deposit to be refunded).
- S.H.M.C.C reserve the right to amend all prices in accordance with any Manufacturer price increases without any prior warning.
- Where S.H.M.C.C agrees to accept a part exchange as part of the purchase price, the part exchange will be accepted by S.H.M.C.C subject to the following conditions.
- a. The part exchange shall be delivered to S.H.M.C.C in the same condition as described by the purchaser at the time or order.
- b. Any quote or estimated value of the part exchange, will only be confirmed upon delivery of the part exchange vehicle arriving for a full S.H.M.C.C. inspection.
- c. The part exchange forms part of the agreed sale contract and the sale of the part exchange to another party without the explicit permission of S.H.M.C.C will be in breach of our terms & conditions and S.H.M.C.C reserve the right to withdraw from that sale.
- d. The used Motorhome or Caravan is the subject of a hire purchase or credit sale agreement capable of assignment by the purchaser and of cash settlement by S.H.M.C.C, and in such a case the amount of the purchase price allowed by S.H.M.C.C in respect there for shall be reduced by the amount of paid in settlement by S.H.M.C.C.
- e. The used caravan or Motorhome is the absolute property of the purchaser and free from any hire purchase agreement or other legal conditions or requirements.
- In the event of a vehicle rejection, it is the customers responsibility to return the vehicle to S.H.M.C.C and only upon agreement of significant faults found as per the CRA 2015 legislations, S.H.M.C.C shall return any monies paid and if a part exchange was taken and still available that will be returned to the customer, if the part exchange is no longer available S.H.M.C.C will return the remaining balance.
- Nothing in the terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights relating to either misrepresentation of goods, faulty goods or a bad level quality service.
- Any notice to be given under this agreement shall be deemed to have been duly served if send by
recorded delivery to the purchasers last known address in the sellers possession and subsequently recorded as having been delivered.
The finance calculator tool is from a 3rd party provider with a £GBP amount preset for illustrative purposes only. It is not the vehicle price or an offer of finance. It enables the user to select your own values and find out how much you would pay based on the values selected. The finance offers available will depend upon factors such as the vehicle being financed, your personal circumstances, their lending policies and the finance options they provide.
- Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. South Hereford Motor Caravans is a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to provide funding for your purchase. We can only introduce you to these lenders and may receive commission or other benefits for doing so.
- Any purchase that involves an external credit broker/lender and not brokered by S.H.M.C.C will incur an administration fee of £150+VAT.
- Please note swearing, abusive or aggressive behaviour towards any member of S.H.M.C.C will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from our premises and/or include permanent cessation of our assistance to the customer outside of our statutory legal obligations. Warranties on New vehicles will be honoured by the Manufacturer whom will refer you to another dealer/partner.