Please note all calls received and made by SHMCC are recorded for training and monitoring
- Where the Motorhome or Caravan and goods, (herein referred to as “the goods”) to be supplied are to be ordered from the manufacturer South Hereford Motorcaravan Centre Ltd (herein referred to as “S.H.M.C.C”) undertakes to assist the purchaser in obtaining the benefit of the warranty or guarantee given by the manufacture in the respect of the goods.
- S.H.M.C.C. is a company registered in England and wales, company registration number 04591318. Our registered office A40 Southbound, Whitchurch, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6DF.
- Our registered vat number is 800755158 We can be contacted on 01600 890 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our trading premises is A40 Southbound, Whitchurch, Ross- On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6DF, we also trade at The Caravan Camping and Motorhome show which takes place in February and The Motorhome and Caravan Show which takes place in October at the Birmingham NEC, B40 1NT, on the usual Swift, Autotrail and Rollerteam stands.
- At S.H.M.C.C we reserve the right to retract all offers at any given time.
- The purchaser must pay S.H.M.C.C. the balance of the purchase price of all the goods before delivery, in the case of a bank transfer, this is to be at least 24 hours prior to delivery of the Motorhome or Caravan. In the case of a cash purchase, it will be to the maximum of £8000.
- Please note we are not liable for any delays due to moneys not being readably available.
- Delivery will not take place before the date indicated on the order form unless an earlier delivery date is agreed and is in written agreement. By both Parties.
- In the event of a used Motorhome or Caravan being part exchanged for any of the goods at S.H.M.C.C. we may proceed to sell the goods taken in part exchange at any given time. In addition, any used Motorhome or Caravan taken in part exchange shall not necessarily be the cash price S.H.M.C.C. may achieve in a future sale, In the event of the Motorhome or Caravan being sold before the delivery date of the goods, or in the event that the goods are not delivered. In this case S.H.M.C.C. Will pay no more than the price agreed for part exchange.
- When the purchaser places an order for a Motorhome or Caravan, a deposit is always required. In the case of a Motorhome the Minimum deposit required is £1000 (One Thousand Pounds), on any
Motorhome over £30,000 (Thirty thousand pounds) a minimum deposit of £2000 (Two Thousand Pounds) is required. Caravans all require a £1000 (One Thousand Pounds) deposit. Putting a deposit onto any vehicle will result in the removal of the vehicle from sale and in the case of any New Motorhome or Caravan not in stock, an order will be placed with the manufactures.
- All Deposits are non-refundable. However, in the event that the purchaser is unable to obtain finance from ourselves or when S.H.M.C.C carry out a full inspection of the part exchange and it does not meet the original description and S.H.M.C.C and the purchaser cannot agree on a suitable value for the part exchange the deposit will be refunded. In the event that the purchaser cancels the order, it will not be refunded, but it will be held for 6 months to use against the purchase of another vehicle.
- All offers are not in conjunction with any other offers and are subject to availability.
- Where the agreement is for the purchase of goods to be ordered from the manufacturer S.H.M.C.C will agree an estimated delivery date. The seller will use its best endeavours to deliver by such a date. However, we cannot guarantee time of delivery, and S.H.M.C.C shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery however caused.
- If in the event the Manufactures are unable to make a Motorhome or Caravan to the Model, Make and Specification ordered by the Purchaser, then S.H.M.C.C will return the deposit in full and will cancel any agreement.
- Where S.H.M.C.C agrees to accept a part exchange as part of the purchase price, the part exchange will be accepted by S.H.M.C.C subject to the following conditions.
- a. The part exchange shall be delivered to S.H.M.C.C in the same condition as described by the purchaser at the time or order.
- b. Any quote or estimated value of the part exchange, will only be confirmed upon delivery of the part exchange vehicle arriving for a full S.H.M.C.C. inspection.
- c. The used Motorhome or Caravan is the subject of a hire purchase or credit sale agreement capable of assignment by the purchaser and of cash settlement by S.H.M.C.C, and in such a case the amount of the purchase price allowed by S.H.M.C.C in respect there for shall be reduced by the amount of paid in settlement by S.H.M.C.C.
- d. The used caravan or Motorhome is the absolute property of the purchaser and free from any hire purchase agreement or other legal conditions or requirements.
- Nothing in the terms and conditions will affect your statutory rights relating to either misrepresentation of goods, faulty goods or a bad level quality service.
- Any notice to be given under this agreement shall be deemed to have been duly served if send by
recorded delivery to the purchasers last known address in the seller's possession and subsequently recorded as having been delivered.
- Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. South Hereford Motor Caravans is a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to provide funding for your purchase. We can only introduce you to these lenders and may receive commission or other benefits for doing so.