Whilst this vehicle may be available to view, we can only accept forward orders at this time. To book a viewing please call 01600 890870 and select option 1.
Roller Team Pegaso 590
140bhp – 9 Speed Automatic – Grey
This Roller Team motorhome provides 4 berth accommodation, with 4 belted seats (including drivers). With accommodation provided through an over-cab pull down bed and a front lounge conversion. While the kitchen benefits from a 3 burner gas hob, combined oven & grill, 3-way fridge/freezer and sink. Also, the bathroom has a separate shower washroom with shower, sink, vanity, and cassette toilet.
In conclusion, this motorhome has 240v mains electricity connection and Truma hot water and heating. Featuring roller blinds and fly screens fitted to the opening habitation windows. Overall, this motorhome benefits from an external BBQ point, solar panel and half garage. For more features, please see below.
Continuing into the new season as one of the most affordable A-Class motorhomes, the Pegaso 590’s desirable layout and features is one not to be overlooked. Coming in at just 5.99m, the Pegaso 590 benefits from being one of few A-Class motorhomes under 6m and is perfectly compact and easy to drive without compromising on style, specification or comfort. With four berths and four seatbelts, this is a motorhome designed for couples or small families with a desire to hit the open road and travel to their heart’s content, always knowing a comfortable home-from-home on wheels is awaiting. The Pegaso 590 has a lot to offer on its sub-6-meter chassis, including a spacious rear washroom and an L-shaped kitchen area with plenty of space to cook a homely meal. Plus, it features a convened, space-saving drop-down double bed, meaning you’ll never compromise on comfort when away in a Pegaso 590.
Engine & Chassis
- Built on a Fiat Ducato Chassis
- Utilising a 4-cylinder, 140bhp, MultiJet Euro 6D final engine
- With a 9-Speed Automatic Gearbox
Weight & Dimensions
- 16″ Fiat Alloy wheels
- Floors made with MTS at a thickness of 5.4cm. Walls made with VTR at a thickness of 3cm. Roof made of VTR at a thickness of 3cm
- With an external height of 2.95m and an internal height of 2.08m, external width of 2.35m, external length of 5.99m
- A maximum towable weight of 2000kg
- Maximum gross vehicle weight of 3500kg
- Mass in running order of 2828kg
Maximum Bed Measurements
- Over cab pull down bed measuring at 1.85m x 1.34m
- Front lounge dinette conversion measuring at 2.16m x 1.47m
Living Room Features
- 4 berth and 4 belts, including drivers
- Entrance door with a fixed window
- Fly screen for entrance door
- Lounge carpet
Cab Area Interior Features
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Cab Air Conditioning
- Electrically operated and heated mirrors
- Zenec Xzent touch screen and button head unit, with motorhome GPS
- Pleated cab blind
- Swivelling passenger and drivers seats
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Rear reversing camera, with option to select as rear view camera when driving
Electrical & Gas Features
- 3 Gas burner hob
- With a fresh water capacity of 20 (100l) and a waste water capacity of 100l
- Space for 2 gas bottles with a total weight of 15kg
- Combined gas oven and grill
- 3-way Fridge with freezer compartment
- New Truma Inet X System
- 6KW combined + electric/gas heating and hot water
Exterior Style and Features
- Skylight in toilet/shower measuring at 28cm x 28cm
- Skylight in dinette measuring at 70cm x 50cm
- Central skylight measuring at 40cm x 40cm
- Exterior storage locker with opening door measuring at 147cm x 60cm
- 16″ alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- Exterior awning light
- Solar panel
- Bike rack for four bikes with a max capacity of 60kg
Full Vehicle Specification may vary. Please Note pictures are for illustration only, actual vehicle specs may vary, please confirm with SHMCC.
All Prices quoted include any Manufacturer or SHMCC promotions.
All Purchases and Orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website.
Please Note we are operating an appointment system.